The Challenger tournament takes place on another course designed for the Challenger event. The course is also located in the same scenic Konopiště castle park. The Konopiště Meadows course has a similar feel to it as the Franz Ferdinand course, but the holes are not quite as long.
This tournament caters to amateurs players. There will be three rounds, one round a day, starting on friday. First two rounds has the staggered start, while third round has shotgun start and only 50% of the best players will qualify for the final 3rd round of this event. Players of this event will have an opportunity follow the top groups of the Konopiště Open 2018 final round.
- July 13th – 15th, Konopiště castle park, Benešov, Czech Republic
- PDGA C-tier
- Capacity: 168 players
- Players divisions & spots alocation:
- Amateur Advanced MA1 – any rating (60 spots)
- Amateur Recreational MA3 – rating < 900 (40 spots)
- Amateur Women Advanced FA1 – any rating (16 spots)
- Amateur Master +40 – any rating (20 spots)
- Amateur Master +50 – any rating (8 spots)
- Junior 18 – (12 spots)
- Junior 12 – (8 spots)
- Entry fee: 34 €/800 CZK
- Tournament director: Michal Grepl | +420 736 789 109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will open on March 14 at 20.00 CET.
If/when a division is full when a player registers, he/she will be placed on a waiting list. On March 28 the remaining spots will re-allocated to the players on the waiting list. Any division specific quotas will be abolished and extra spots will be distributed based on the time of registration.
Organizer reserves 4 wild cards, which will be distributed on May 31 at the latest.