The major tournament is hopelessly filled with the very best players from all around the world. For those who did not make it in or just want to experience what it’s like to play at the Konopiště castle park, we created Konopiště Challenger. An amateur tournament. There are no rating limits, there are 7 divisions with reserved spots. Just to be sure, we’ve created this article to guide you through the registration process.
General info (tournament page here)
- July 13th – 15th, Konopiště castle park, Benešov, Czech Republic
- PDGA C-tier
- Capacity: 168 players
- Players divisions & spots alocation:
- Amateur Advanced MA1 – any rating (60 spots)
- Amateur Recreational MA3 – rating < 900 (40 spots)
- Amateur Women Advanced FA1 – any rating (16 spots)
- Amateur Master +40 – any rating (20 spots)
- Amateur Master +50 – any rating (8 spots)
- Junior 18 – (12 spots)
- Junior 12 – (8 spots)
- Entry fee: 34 €/800 CZK
- Tournament director: Michal Grepl | +420 736 789 109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is held via www.discgolfmetrix.com.
- Direct link: Konopiště Challenger 2018 Registration page.
- All players must have an account and be logged in on www.discgolfmetrix.com to be able to register.
- Each player will receive a confirmation e-mail after registering with instructions to pay the registration fee. The fee needs to be paid no more than 7 days after registering.
Registration phases & schedule
- MA1: 60 players, MA3: 40 players, FA1: 20 players, MA40: 20 players, MA50: 10 players, MJ18: 10 players, MJ12: 8 players –> March 14th 2018, 20.00 CET
- Spot will be reallocated according to current waiting list –> March 31st 2018, 20.00 CET
- 4 wildcards
- the registration ends on July 7th 2018, 20.00 CET
Step by step guide
- Create a user account on www.discgolfmetrix.com (remember to fill out all information correctly).
- Click on this link: Konopiště Challenger 2018 Registration page.
- Log in to your Disc Golf Metrix account.
- Wait until it’s March 14th, 20.00 CET – when the registration opens.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after registering with instructions on how to pay the registration fee. It must be paid no later than 7 weeks after registering, otherwise you will be deleted.
- Keep in mind that there are spots reserved for different divisions! Pick your division wisely, if you choose a wrong one, we cannot guarantee you’ll get a spot in a different one!